Talkshite Bigging Up Newcastle

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

YCNMIU

A whole hour's wankfest about Alan Pardew should be manager of the season, Cisse goal of the season. etc etc etc.

If they're so good why aren't they top of the league?

I'm sure if we win the league it will be a case of not an hours programme of how we won it but an hours programme of why the rags didn't.

To be honest he should be manager of the season and it was goal of the season (if only to prevent Crouch from getting the award).

To be fair they have been fantastic this season. Fair play to them I say! Just lose on Sunday and Cisse can have goal of the season, Pardew Manager of the season and us league champions. Everyone`s a winner!

good.

i hope all the media go on about how amazing they are and how they're going to batter us.

Chuffed for Newcastle they have done really well. Brought some great talent into the league and play good football.

Fair play Pardew, Hope they play shit on Sunday and we stuff them though!

They could really push on next season.

Rightly so.
What Pardew has achieved,against popular opinion and in the face of negativity,has been magnificent,after selling his alleged best players,this was a team expected to be fighting off relegation......

Instead he's added fantastic quality to a dis-jointed team and is about 3 or 4 players off creating a title challenging one.

Manager of the season by a fookin mile.

Pardew deserves manager of the season. And Newcastle have had a great season, even if they fall short of qualifying for the champions league (fingers crossed).

Plus the very same show on Tuesday was bigging us up big time. Both big ups Deserved in my opinion.

I might well be wrong as I haven't checked the facts, but I have no recollection of anyone other than the manager of the Premier League champions ever being manager of the season, but, you can bet your life that, if we win it, Mancini won't get it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.