Talkshite Bigging Up Newcastle

FantasyIreland said:
Rightly so.
What Pardew has achieved,against popular opinion and in the face of negativity,has been magnificent,after selling his alleged best players,this was a team expected to be fighting off relegation......

Instead he's added fantastic quality to a dis-jointed team and is about 3 or 4 players off creating a title challenging one.

Manager of the season by a fookin mile.

he's done really well but that's just not true.

ban-mcfc said:

Why not?

They have a better keeper and a better midfield/forward line than the Rags.A couple of defenders and added squad depth and they could be serious contenders

The problem will be fighting off the vultures for their current stars......

the blue panther said:
I might well be wrong as I haven't checked the facts, but I have no recollection of anyone other than the manager of the Premier League champions ever being manager of the season, but, you can bet your life that, if we win it, Mancini won't get it anyway.
If that's the trade-off I'll take it, take it, take it!

M0tYl.png

They spent all last week talking about city/united, newcastle absolutely deserve credit and i'd have Pardew as manager of the season, infact so would most bluemooners if you check the manager of the season topic.

ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rightly so.
What Pardew has achieved,against popular opinion and in the face of negativity,has been magnificent,after selling his alleged best players,this was a team expected to be fighting off relegation......

Instead he's added fantastic quality to a dis-jointed team and is about 3 or 4 players off creating a title challenging one.

Manager of the season by a fookin mile.

First 11, certainly not far off (4 players added to Krul, Ba, Cisse, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa and Colocinni leaves them in a bloody strong position) squad wise, maybe not.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
YCNMIU

A whole hour's wankfest about Alan Pardew should be manager of the season, Cisse goal of the season. etc etc etc.

If they're so good why aren't they top of the league?

I'm sure if we win the league it will be a case of not an hours programme of how we won it but an hours programme of why the rags didn't.

Manager of the season, excellent signings and playing good attacking football most of the time. Some people need to get over themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.