Talkshite Bigging Up Newcastle

stevie1892 said:
MCC said:
stevie1892 said:
We spent loads under KK because we had the fifth highest revenues in world football at the time. We made our own money, not relying on Abdul Al fuckin Jihad to play with his inheritance.

Really? Is that why you were in so much debt as you were spending what you earned??
What are you on about debt ya daft ****? We didn't have a penny of debt up to 2005, when FFS went stupid. The money we spent under KK was in the 90s you sky age fuckwit.

-- Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
Disrespectful Geordie twat,ban the turd.
Have I said anything that's factually incorrect, or just touched a nerve? I've got nowt against Man City apart from the fact the arabs wanted to buy us, but Ashley wouldn't sell, you were second choice.

You sad, clueless, Geordie twat!

"Keegan began to build for the coming 1992-93 season. Cash was released, despite the growing debts - now effectively underwritten by the Cameron-Hall multi-million pound empire."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Club/History/ClubHistory/0,,10278~2108996,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Club/History ... 96,00.html</a>

Kun Aguero said:
Why couldn't I. You could never mind me.

I don't think you have the money.

A tip fella, cut out the WUMming, I don't mind non City fans posting, VivaRonaldo(Ushited fan) GHoddle(Spud) SJK2008(Oldham fan) etc etc but when it's utter drivel saying Wrexham could win the league with the money spent it's tiresome.If I wanted to hear that I would go on Facebook.#justsayin'.
How is it utter drivel, this IS NOT A WIND UP. Wrexham had as much chance of winning the league as Man City did before the Arabs came. So if you could do it, why can't they? Give me a reasoned answer why they couldn't.

stevie1892 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Why couldn't I. You could never mind me.

A tip fella, cut out the WUMming, I don't mind non City fans posting, VivaRonaldo(Ushited fan) GHoddle(Spud) SJK2008(Oldham fan) etc etc but when it's utter drivel saying Wrexham could win the league with the money spent it's tiresome.If I wanted to hear that I would go on Facebook.#justsayin'.
How is it utter drivel, this IS NOT A WIND UP. Wrexham had as much chance of winning the league as Man City did before the Arabs came. So if you could do it, why can't they? Give me a reasoned answer why they couldn't.

For starters Wrexham were not in the premier league. You sad, clueless, Geordie twat!

MCC said:
stevie1892 said:
MCC said:
Really? Is that why you were in so much debt as you were spending what you earned??
What are you on about debt ya daft ****? We didn't have a penny of debt up to 2005, when FFS went stupid. The money we spent under KK was in the 90s you sky age fuckwit.

FantasyIreland said:
Disrespectful Geordie twat,ban the turd.
Have I said anything that's factually incorrect, or just touched a nerve? I've got nowt against Man City apart from the fact the arabs wanted to buy us, but Ashley wouldn't sell, you were second choice.

"Keegan began to build for the coming 1992-93 season. Cash was released, despite the growing debts - now effectively underwritten by the Cameron-Hall multi-million pound empire."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Club/History/ClubHistory/0,,10278~2108996,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Club/History ... 96,00.html</a>
Debts that were completely gone as soon as we got promoted later that season. They sold 4000 season tickets at £3,000 a piece in the Platinum which helped.<br /><br />-- Thu May 03, 2012 9:04 pm --<br /><br />
MCC said:
stevie1892 said:
Kun Aguero said:

For starters Wrexham were not in the premier league. You sad, clueless, Geordie twat!
Fuck me are you Paul Calf?

stevie1892 said:
MCC said:
stevie1892 said:

Debts that were completely gone as soon as we got promoted later that season. They sold 4000 season tickets at £3,000 a piece in the Platinum which helped.

-- Thu May 03, 2012 9:04 pm --

MCC said:
stevie1892 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_sJmIQrH54[/youtube]

stevie1892 said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
YCNMIU

A whole hour's wankfest about Alan Pardew should be manager of the season, Cisse goal of the season. etc etc etc.

If they're so good why aren't they top of the league?

I'm sure if we win the league it will be a case of not an hours programme of how we won it but an hours programme of why the rags didn't.
Because we have done it making money, it's a miracle, not spending £485m Arab oil blood money doing it you stupid ****.

If you win the league it'll be even more hollow than Blackburn's title win in 1995 imo, I'm sure you don't care where the money came from like, and I wouldn't neither, but it's no achievement, I could buy Wrexham spend £500m on players and win the title.

i quite like geordies on the whole and usually wish the team well because it has good (1 team town) support. but you are testing my good nature.

if you had the chance of our owners, be honest, you`d fucking jump at the chance, because if you didnt you be as thick as you make out to be in you deluded rant of a post

stevie1892 said:
MCC said:
stevie1892 said:

Debts that were completely gone as soon as we got promoted later that season. They sold 4000 season tickets at £3,000 a piece in the Platinum which helped.

-- Thu May 03, 2012 9:04 pm --

MCC said:
stevie1892 said:

No way any Geordies had 3,000 quid for platinum tickets in 1992!, let alone 4,000 of you!

r.soleofsalford said:
stevie1892 said:
YCNMIU

A whole hour's wankfest about Alan Pardew should be manager of the season, Cisse goal of the season. etc etc etc.

I'm sure if we win the league it will be a case of not an hours programme of how we won it but an hours programme of why the rags didn't.
Because we have done it making money, it's a miracle, not spending £485m Arab oil blood money doing it you stupid ****.

If you win the league it'll be even more hollow than Blackburn's title win in 1995 imo, I'm sure you don't care where the money came from like, and I wouldn't neither, but it's no achievement, I could buy Wrexham spend £500m on players and win the title.

i quite like geordies on the whole and usually wish the team well because it has good (1 team town) support. but you are testing my good nature.

if you had the chance of our owners, be honest, you`d fucking jump at the chance, because if you didnt you be as thick as you make out to be in you deluded rant of a post
I'd love to have your owners it goes without saying. I'm sure it's more satisfying winning trophies by your own means, like Manchester United have done for years though, not that we'll ever find out like.

stevie1892 said:
YCNMIU

lol, I like these jealous cnuts :)

I wonder if this Geordie **** was there 2 seasons ago when attendances at St James' dropped 10,000. Or if he was there before they won promotion to the Premiership in the early 90's when the guy next to you at a Newcastle home game was an empty seat....

At least we've got IAteAllYourChips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.