Talkshite Bigging Up Newcastle

Dont understand why your here anyway steve ? its one game and we have no rivalries with nufc. maybe you should be on planet spurs giving them shit because the last time i checked we are 18 points above you

stevie1892 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
stevie1892 said:
Because we have done it making money, it's a miracle, not spending £485m Arab oil blood money doing it you stupid ****.

If you win the league it'll be even more hollow than Blackburn's title win in 1995 imo, I'm sure you don't care where the money came from like, and I wouldn't neither, but it's no achievement, I could buy Wrexham spend £500m on players and win the title.

i quite like geordies on the whole and usually wish the team well because it has good (1 team town) support. but you are testing my good nature.

if you had the chance of our owners, be honest, you`d fucking jump at the chance, because if you didnt you be as thick as you make out to be in you deluded rant of a post
I'd love to have your owners it goes without saying. I'm sure it's more satisfying winning trophies by your own means, like Manchester United have done for years though, not that we'll ever find out like.

You really are thick. You had your big chance and fucked it up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1492849_comment-manchester-city-buying-glory-now-thats-rich" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... thats-rich</a>

Spurs will win Aston Villa (probably worst team in the league atm) and Fulham (no chance for them at WHL). So they have no chance of CL IMO. Hopefully we also end that dream. They would go out in the qualifiers anyway. I read that their owner are going to cut their squad and make it better but smaller. They probably have no squad depth to cope in next seasons europa league.

fat_newcastle_143483a.jpg

go easy on him fellas....I mean, look at the sad bastard. I'd be bitter too if my mrs looked like this.

Seosa said:
I wonder if this Geordie **** was there 2 seasons ago when attendances at St James' dropped 10,000. Or if he was there before they won promotion to the Premiership in the early 90's when the guy next to you at a Newcastle home game was an empty seat....

At least we've got IAteAllYourChips.
10,004 against Oxford was the lowest and I was there. There was more in the car park boycotting. Don't think we ever had 3,008 for a first class game though, or 8,000 for a FA Cup tie unlike some. In fact if I'm not mistaken our average attendance in our last Championship season of 44,000 is higher than you've ever had in your history. Even when you won the league it was 37,000 in 68, four years earlier it was FOURTEEN THOUSAND, lower than we've ever had. I thought Manchester was blue too.

Another day, another tosser.

How does it feel to know that our owner was interested in your club too, but Ashley wouldn't answer the phone?

Still, just as Joey said, you're the biggest club in Newcastle, that's gotta mean something...

Fact is though stevie, as soon as the season ends every tom dick and harry redknapp will be along to plunder all your best players and probably even your manager, then you'll have to start all over again from scratch. At least we are in a position where that wont happen, nobody can strip our club. if we lose a few players then we can replace them without a problem. its all very good coming on here all high and mighty crowing about doing it "the right way" but in the end lets see where it gets you

stevie1892 said:
We spent loads under KK because we had the fifth highest revenues in world football at the time. We made our own money, not relying on Abdul Al fuckin Jihad to play with his inheritance.
Congratulations, you're a racist twat. How you've avoided the banhammer for this disgraceful comment I don't know.

"Spurs will win Villa" pmsl. It's like a fuckin special school. Cheerio. Remember to bring the streets - dry your eyes mate, for the journey back on Sunday.

stevie1892 said:
Seosa said:
I wonder if this Geordie **** was there 2 seasons ago when attendances at St James' dropped 10,000. Or if he was there before they won promotion to the Premiership in the early 90's when the guy next to you at a Newcastle home game was an empty seat....

At least we've got IAteAllYourChips.
10,004 against Oxford was the lowest and I was there. There was more in the car park boycotting. Don't think we ever had 3,008 for a first class game though, or 8,000 for a FA Cup tie unlike some. In fact if I'm not mistaken our average attendance in our last Championship season of 44,000 is higher than you've ever had in your history. Even when you won the league it was 37,000 in 68, four years earlier it was FOURTEEN THOUSAND, lower than we've ever had. I thought Manchester was blue too.

Fucks sake, only just read this lot. What is your beef with us ? Why all the hate and anger ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.