Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
waspish said:
mmmmmm I wonder what Durham's show will be about today???

Joe hart incident?

NAILED ON....

Nah, he can't speak ill of an England regular, usually defends them at all costs. I reckon he'll go for Mourinho's comments about the Chelsea fans or something.

Did anybody hear that knob Mark Halsey, he reckoned that Smalling should have just got a stern lecture and Hart should have had a red card.

He did however criticise the standard of refereeing (pot & kettle) and bemoaned the fact that he and other ex-referees had not been given a job training and advising new recruits.

If he is anything to go by then we are screwed.

Did anyone hear the monumental arse-hat Danny Higginbottom just now. He has just said the rags dominated us until we went down to ten men .. or actually from beginning to end. It should have been 4-0, you knob. Three clear cut penalties not given and everyone else in the world knows it. What a twatzoid.

Pam said:
Did anyone hear the monumental arse-hat Danny Higginbottom just now. He has just said the rags dominated us until we went down to ten men .. or actually from beginning to end. It should have been 4-0, you knob. Three clear cut penalties not given and everyone else in the world knows it. What a twatzoid.

Pam they are all in complete denial.... let them believe what they want to, cos the majority of sane people and all us blues know the proper score.

They are in deep trouble and are a fucking mess from defence to attack, they are trying to play catch up now to us and Chelsea and are throwing money at it that is not even theirs. There stupid fans seem to think they will make 3rd place !!!! Not just the top four but 3rd place - and some actually thought that Shrek ran the game - they are deluded and come the end of the season they will be in the Europa league at best

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Pam said:

Pam they are all in complete denial.... let them believe what they want to, cos the majority of sane people and all us blues know the proper score.

They are in deep trouble and are a fucking mess from defence to attack, they are trying to play catch up now to us and Chelsea and are throwing money at it that is not even theirs. There stupid fans seem to think they will make 3rd place !!!! Not just the top four but 3rd place - and some actually thought that Shrek ran the game - they are deluded and come the end of the season they will be in the Europa league at best

And also..Who gives a fuck what "Danny Higginbottom" thinks..Fuck me they are scraping the barrell now.
Denial is an illness within itself.

Face it - they are fucked

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Pam said:

And also..Who gives a fuck what "Danny Higginbottom" thinks..Fuck me they are scraping the barrell now.
Denial is an illness within itself.

Face it - they are fucked

Dear me - he needs sectioning

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Higginbotham05" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Higginbotham05</a>

Some comedy gold from Danny Higginbottom I heard earlier as mentioned above. Apparently Utd were "dominating us" in midfield when they had 11, and with 10 men Utd were apparently "the better side." Dear God.

I did burst out laughing when Hawksbee and Jacobs ended the segment with another classic line - "More on the Manchester derby later when we will be speaking to Dwight Yorke." Fook me, thatll be totally unbiased and balanced then wont it, not.

This sort of delusional bollocks is what fuels the Utd myth and there buzz phrases like "homegrown" "emptihad" and the fact that they are nearly there under a manager who seems great at spending gazillions - which is obviously OK when they do it - but looks like a man trying to escape from clingfilm.

Just to recap - Im sure it hasn't been mentioned yet, whereas this time last year "Away Form" was all on the agenda where City were concerned, but Utds away games this season: -

Sunderland 1-1
MK Dons 0-4
Burnley 0-0
Leicester 3-5
West Brom 2-2
City 0-1

Cant seem to see a win in there anywhere. Mind you a 1-1 home draw vs Chelsea with scraped last minute equaliser apparently created a blueprint for playing against Chelsea and inspired all but an open top bus parade.

Collymore's phone in after the game. He didn't mention the rags are the most expensive side in history, but he did mention and repeat numerously that City are the highest paid sporting side in the world. Which is simply not true.

Cant seem to see a win in there anywhere. Mind you a 1-1 home draw vs Chelsea with scraped last minute equaliser apparently created a blueprint for playing against Chelsea and inspired all but an open top bus parade.[/quote]

Well deserved too - it was a fantastic move for that late equaliser, and only a player of the calibre of RVP could have slotted that home so exquisitely - in fact, he never gets the credit he deserves. Put Chelsea in their place, didn't he!?

stony said:
Collymore's phone in after the game. He didn't mention the rags are the most expensive side in history, but he did mention and repeat numerously that City are the highest paid sporting side in the world. Which is simply not true.
I liked the bit ... not sure if it was just after 7am this morning in the Press section... where having been declared as the most expensive line-up ever, once Smalling was sent off and Jizzjaz was sacrified to make room for Carrick, their ten man team became even more expensive than that starting eleven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.