Talksport

Are this lot commentating on the England U21 games from a telly in London?
Listened to the ENG V SWE game the other day on 5 live and when the signal briefly dropped out i switched to TS.
The background crowd noise and tannoy etc were very different,listening to both again tonight and TS are definatly two or three seconds behind 5 live.
They have admitted a few times in the past that they do commentaries from the monitors in the studio,across different sports

Listened to a bit tonight on the way to Heaton Park. Gough moaning about non Brit athletes representing Britain. Bit fucking rich from an England cricketer that one.

I used to listen to Durham when in the kitchen doing tea after work. Luckily the radio cannot now get MW for some reason anymore. I been let off it seems

My brother just told me that one of the presenters has been complaining that BT Sport have a jock hosting the under 21 show, and with England playing it's not fair. Proper journalistic input there.

Des Kelly sitting in for the pisshead just said the new FFP stuff is unfair on City, only for Brian Moore who has been on here in the past to say 'you have to abide by the rules as they are'

Cheers Brian.....tosser.

Des Kelly sitting in for the pisshead just said the new FFP stuff is unfair on City, only for Brian Moore who has been on here in the past to say 'you have to abide by the rules as they are'

Cheers Brian.....tosser.
And a Chelsea supporter too. That is the height of hypocrisy as they have done exactly the same as us but managed to get the work done earlier and before they too could get anctioned.

Cheers Brian.....tosser.

Kelly is a fully fledged rag no way would he say something fair about us and mean it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.