Talksport

Caught the end of some journo earlier who was doing a damage limitation exercise on the Pogba speculation. Apparently, us getting Pogba for £71M wouldn't be as good in the long run as the rags getting Kane this window. The reason? Kane for £40M would stay at the swamp for his career, whereas the former would be off to Spain in a couple of years. Desperate cunts the lot of 'em!
I'm pretty sure many of them don't even realise they're doing it. They're just conditioned to defend united as a default mode after years of conditioning. It's pretty pathetic really.

Brazil and Cork trying to convince their audience that Sterling is a bad apple and would be rotten at City, even had a so called Blue on just now saying ''City fans don't want him'' that would have been one of the Gofors out of the talkshite office with 5 minutes on his hands

Brazil and Cork trying to convince their audience that Sterling is a bad apple and would be rotten at City, even had a so called Blue on just now saying ''City fans don't want him'' that would have been one of the Gofors out of the talkshite office with 5 minutes on his hands
You can actually see that, it's such an unprofessional set-up with a clear WUM agenda, they will almost certainly have a few staff who pretend to call in to argue & say controversial call bait crap

Was in the car this morning for an hour and put it on to hear what Brazil had to say. Their take on it was predictably, De Gea is a model professional, Sterling is a piece of shite (who'd have thought). They were still desperately trying to get City fans to phone in, which of course, they didn't. To their credit (certainly between 8 and 9) neither did the Liverpool fans. Maybe the message is getting through.

Discussing Delph now...

Saying he should stay with Villa and enjoy the status he has there, rather than take a lesser role at City.
I don't recall that advice being offered to Luke Shaw, oh no, a chance to step up to a new level.
I don't recall anybody telling Sterling to wait a few years before moving to Liverpool, or another bigger club.
But move to City? oh no, don't do it.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

Discussing Delph now...

Saying he should stay with Villa and enjoy the status he has there, rather than take a lesser role at City.
I don't recall that advice being offered to Luke Shaw, oh no, a chance to step up to a new level.
I don't recall anybody telling Sterling to wait a few years before moving to Liverpool, or another bigger club.
But move to City? oh no, don't do it.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

thats a bit different shaw and sterling are both really young and both would be guaranteed to get game time, delph isn't gonna get a lot if he joins us.

thats a bit different shaw and sterling are both really young and both would be guaranteed to get game time, delph isn't gonna get a lot if he joins us.

I disagree.
If Delph performs, he'll keep his place, otherwise, sure he'll be dropped. But that's true of Sterling and of Shaw too. If they don't make the grade, they won't be played, although they might be given slightly more time, it won't be a vast amount of leeway.
I think we're a tough team to break into, but if a players wants to play at a very high level, then he has to give us a try, otherwise be forever wondering if he'd have made it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.