Talksport

They adopt a strategy that is so transparent it is laughable.

They see the way in which our Turtle friend is becoming more and more disillusioned and disengaged with the press, so they think that a sustained session of rag-rimming might just get them favoured status with the swamp media machine whilst the rest of the media are assigned pariah status.

They fail to appreciate the impact that this has, given that the majority of fans of most other Clubs up-and-down the country truly despise the twats just like we do.

In fact if it wasn't for their good PPI advice, good gen on the right van to buy, and where to get the best deal on building materials, listeners would probably be switching over to R5L.

The media have already rewritten how this season is meant to progress. In the space of 4 weeks we've gone from barely scraping 4th with the oldest, most overrated and least motivated squad out of all the challengers. To being a failure if we don't win the league by a huge margin. Fucking cockroaches.

Well just watched the local news where they said after spending 55m on De Bruyne that winning domestic honours may not be enough for us, so we win the domestic treble and it ain't enough hey say the media but the scum splash around 350m and no pressure finish top four that fine..

Got to admit though, that insurance ad where the bloke has married a Welsh bird on a drunken night out makes me laugh everytime I hear it - I'd give it ten minutes if I were you

Were you on the WW1 and WWII battleship, you old fart?
Great adverts for the Navy though, one of them is i'm Sandra born in Manchesta made in the Royal Navy, Sandra sounds as though she has been smoking Woodbines and just staggered out of Mary Ds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.