Talksport

They used to be a big club and it's true that if they had the right kind of investment they could be once again. However, they haven't won the League since 1927, the FA Cup since 1955 and have never won the League Cup. In the last 60 years they've won the Inter Cities Fairs Cup in 1969 which they bizarrely qualified for by finishing as low as 10th because the old 'one city, one club' rule disqualified Everton, Spurs and Arsenal who all finished above them. That doesn't make them a big club right now in my book.
i agree.

Still, I think Collymore gets a lot of unfair stick due to his dogging past and smashing Uulrika Johnson's and Kirsty Gallacher's back doors in.. he is the closest thing we have to the RTE pundits, straight talking and debates the issues he says it like it is.

I hear what you say Malty..but surely these form of comments should have been made last season about G/shagger?
What i would love to see/hear is straight up expert punditry,not constrained by any agenda or being scared to upset some england great.Rooney has been shit for a good while now, his lack of mobility and inability to score even one in two games is old news...but the experts are only now,just starting to break cover.Thats what infuriates me.

I hear what you say Malty..but surely these form of comments should have been made last season about G/shagger?
What i would love to see/hear is straight up expert punditry,not constrained by any agenda or being scared to upset some england great.Rooney has been shit for a good while now, his lack of mobility and inability to score even one in two games is old news...but the experts are only now,just starting to break cover.Thats what infuriates me.
It's almost as if they've been briefed.

Rag PR machine want him out?

I can predict the scenario now.

1. Fails to score at Euro 2016
2. Announces his international retirement
3. Rags loan him to blue Scouse where he will be idolised for taking a huge pay cut to go "Home"

4. bryan riggs found in bed with colleen whilst G.Shagger out the way on loan at blue scouse.

Durham will have cried himself to sleep last night after the bashing Shrek got from Doggymore. He still thinks the granny shagger is world class for fuck sake.

If Murray wasn't on holiday I reckon he'd be discussing our Chinese investment. Instead, we've Mr Natalie Sawyer being way too professional for that show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.