Talksport

I have to confess to listening to this station from time to time driving to and from work

But when City have lost I avoid it like the plague for 3 or 4 days as complete morons like Gough, Brazil, Collymore trot out this nonsense and cannot even try to disguise the glee in their voices

I know that's the script etc but he is the only person i have heard say it was penalty, making himself look a right c@@t but i suppose that isn't difficult.
He's a **** being made to look like a bigger **** by the cunts at talksport who are run by thick, bitter cunts. Their good cop bad cop routine isn't funny anymore. It's pathetic how they try and get you to ring in when their wind ups fall on deaf ears. That's when their staff pretend to be irate fans and they sound thick as fuck when talking about "their" club. The sports bar should be interesting tonight, the plastic cockney red won't know what to do or who to blame for the rags latest calamity.....or they can stick to the script and brush the rags crisis under the carpet and make up shit about us and focus on how it's falling apart at the Etihad and how pep isn't coming If we get 5th.

I actually think DG really is that stupid to be honest.

Is the correct answer. He's as thick as fucking pigshit and the sort of twat who thinks he's forthright and outspoken when in reality he's rude and aggressive. I can't fucking stand the ****. I hope his cock goes manky and drops off.

Whatever Gough thinks about football I have no interest in listening to.

He probably has some knowledge on cricket but I can't be arsed with his love-in for that middle order waster so just ignore the Yorkshire tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.