Talksport

I don't know why we are bothered by all the red shite talk, I could'nt give a flying fuck about them, why do you ? we are City never been anything like them in people, culture or mindset we do not belive we have a right to win everything, they are the generation that only backs winners, never putting in the hard miles, you only learn things about yourself when things go wrong we will surpass them, if they folded tomorrow it woud'nt make me blink fuck em

I don't know why we are bothered by all the red shite talk, I could'nt give a flying fuck about them, why do you ? we are City never been anything like them in people, culture or mindset we do not belive we have a right to win everything, they are the generation that only backs winners, never putting in the hard miles, you only learn things about yourself when things go wrong we will surpass them, if they folded tomorrow it woud'nt make me blink fuck em
Never heard of the phrase "local rivalry"?

Yet in reality we are exactly the same as the Mancunian ones (If you are a Manc yourself), apart from the fact we support a different football team.

It will never change, I listened on the way home last night from work for about 10minutes. They were questioning the fee being paid asking for united fans to phone in. Well there was one from Cardiff, one from some place down south and another from the Midlands.

They have to pander to the masses, and that is the unfortunate thing I'm afraid, which means any positive spin will be put on it so that they keep tuning in, buying papers etc.

A lot of the bollucks is scripted and no fuckers opinion, they are not impartial journalists looking for the facts, they say things that will get people tuning in (even if it's a load of cobblers)

For the past half hour:

Which position will Rooney play, Rashford being the next Pele, and Ibra as good as Messi and Ronaldo. I kid you not! This was the whole discussion with a bunch of rags calling the channel for 30 MINUTES. That was it, wtf? Can we hear something else? There's no hiding anymore, it's all about them.

For the past half hour:

Which position will Rooney play, Rashford being the next Pele, and Ibra as good as Messi and Ronaldo. I kid you not! This was the whole discussion with a bunch of rags calling the channel for 30 MINUTES. That was it, wtf? Can we hear something else? There's no hiding anymore, it's all about them.

I don't normally listen to this shite but I'm really enjoying it, realising Jose has painted himself into a corner of playing this wheezing **** & that fucking big lazy big nosed twat Ibra both upfront.

For the past half hour:

Its RagRadioTalkingBollocks.com they do surveys and know who the people who listen support so its scum talk 24hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.