Talksport

For the past half hour:

Which position will Rooney play, Rashford being the next Pele, and Ibra as good as Messi and Ronaldo. I kid you not! This was the whole discussion with a bunch of rags calling the channel for 30 MINUTES. That was it, wtf? Can we hear something else? There's no hiding anymore, it's all about them.

Its Rashford I feel sorry for. Fancy the world knowing you suffer from erection problems at his age. The new Pele !!

Anyone else hear the news today? They said Manchester City are set to sign Leroy Sane for 50m Euros. Fkin Euros?
Why are they trying to make the price sound inflated?
Since when did we deal in Euros?

Listened to it on and off over teatime and two strands were a discussion about Wooney and for some reason playing music with a Yorkshire connection. When I heard EBTG's "Missing" I didn't know whether that was a reference to Yorkshire or Wooney in the World Cup.

For the past half hour:

Which position will Rooney play, Rashford being the next Pele, and Ibra as good as Messi and Ronaldo. I kid you not! This was the whole discussion with a bunch of rags calling the channel for 30 MINUTES. That was it, wtf? Can we hear something else? There's no hiding anymore, it's all about them.

STOP

FUCKING

LISTENING

Perhaps, just perhaps - if there listening figures go down they will change the format and discussion. Instead they are probably getting record figures because of fake outraged people like you!

buy a old LW/MW radio and tune into something else like white noise or if you are in with the new thing down load this 10 hours of nothing

talkshit is so last year matey

STOP

FUCKING

LISTENING

Perhaps, just perhaps - if there listening figures go down they will change the format and discussion. Instead they are probably getting record figures because of fake outraged people like you!

They used to be called the Radio equivalent of the sun which has been confirmed uncle rupert had bought it. It will get more sensationalist. The biased towards certain teams will increase. Say your 'Ammers boys go top 9 points clear...The editorial will be how you are buying the title using the taxpayers of London to do it. Arse, spuds and chavs fans have paid for your success. You don't deserve your success unlike TWGC who worked hard, using local kids to win titles, not overpaid foreigners with limited abilities. They rewrite history with impunity and the white van man demographic lap it up as gospel. That Scouse **** Parry is the human version of it. Always talking bollocks as fact then trying to argue he is telling the truth. As the old adage goes if you tell a lie enough...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.