Talksport

Are they renaming the station two mikes radio? Those talentless sods are on every fucking day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha bit too cryptic for you?

Was a rhino for us or at least that was what we called him.

I knew I should've added a little winky face

I know who you mean, I just can't really ever remember Andy Dibble being our captain or calling him "rhino", nor can I get my head around how you would bring him on for the last five minutes of a a game without it all looking a bit suspect. I'm getting confused by all this. WHY DON'T THEY JUST NAME NAMES?

I know who you mean, I just can't really ever remember Andy Dibble being our captain or calling him "rhino", nor can I get my head around how you would bring him on for the last five minutes of a a game without it all looking a bit suspect. I'm getting confused by all this.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST NAME NAMES?

doctor-who-matt-smith-11-shhh-teselecta.jpg

I know who you mean, I just can't really ever remember Andy Dibble being our captain or calling him "rhino", nor can I get my head around how you would bring him on for the last five minutes of a a game without it all looking a bit suspect. I'm getting confused by all this. WHY DON'T THEY JUST NAME NAMES?

;)

Should be good listening on sports bar tonight. Surely wobbling waspberry goldstein won't be happy with only a draw against then bottom of the league stoke? The spoilt rag fan characteristics will surface. Cundy will be laughing as chelsea won. But no doubt the shit stain of a radio station will manufacture somehow that Pep has lost the dressing room after Sundays result.

Gray and Mirror gooner Lewis insulting a caller who dared suggest Bobby Manc would be a great Engerland manager. The media have decided another corrupt Englishman would be better.

Paul Hawksby apologising on behalf of the spurs fans saying " if there is one song that you can't sing at City its where were you when you were s----".

It makes me laugh when the supporters of Premier League parvenus like Swansea, Bornemouth, Hull and Watford sing that at us as well as Newcastle fans who went AWOL when their side was floundering in the old Second Division 25 years ago. Swanea's attendances went from below 2,000 to full houses of almost 20,000 during their meteric rise in the 80s and went right back to below 2,000 during their equally rapid descent back to the 4th division. The scenario was similar when they rose again in the 2000s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.