Talksport

Jurno just said "I'm kind of proud he's not getting it his own way"

Talking about pep.

Proud? Oh, I bet that's to say how great our league is compared to Spain and Germany? Some Blue (?) on GMR reckoned we'd have won the Spanish league 8 years out of the last 9. The ignorance/arrogance in this country us shocking.

Now its "Pep doesn't fancy Sergio"

Were the rags dicked an hour ago or did we imagine it?

Boiled bollock pleading with his wife to ring in sick for him as we speak!

"tell em ive a sore throat and cant talk"

The same twat just come out with this gem.
"Everyone is watching how a foreign owned club is being run by a top foreign manager"

I take it that applies to Dippers,Rags, Arse and Chavs as well.

Rag on now saying Peggy is going to kill the club!

Just listening to the boiled bollock on catch up, Dean saunders has just said and he was being serious, that the rags should ring Paul Scholes up and get him out of retirement. They started talking about us and saunders was gushing about us and how both teams went for it. Alan brazils reply? But it was dead and there was no atmosphere. Dean saunders was caught off guard and sounded a bit stunned.

The moose telling the truth saying utd are poor and if Pogba is worth 90m then so is he. And then says big nose is useless and says to Brazil he could do a better job. Brazil starts mumbling about larson when he was at celtic (?). Fuckin love it.

Some clown screaming at Negredo for using his right and not his left towards the end of the Arsenal match saying a professional should be able to use both feet, not just his right.

Must have been a different Negredo to the one who played for us. Unless he had an op to switch his legs around?

Jim White: Liverpool fans is this definitely your year? Call in and tell us why you think it is.

Didi: *Hic*

Des Kelly: Well were talking about Liverpool, but give me a second to turn the conversation back to my team Manchester United and why we should be automatically in the Champions league.

Caller one: It's our year.

Caller two: Gary Neville is always right abaht my club. Wish he was a coach.

Caller 3: Pep is shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.