Talksport

Just listening to the boiled bollock on catch up, Dean saunders has just said and he was being serious, that the rags should ring Paul Scholes up and get him out of retirement. They started talking about us and saunders was gushing about us and how both teams went for it. Alan brazils reply? But it was dead and there was no atmosphere. Dean saunders was caught off guard and sounded a bit stunned.
Saunders actually said, that all Pogba needs is a Scholes or a Pirlo alongside him in midfield.....strange, because that's all my arthritic elderly Aunt would need to look good as well...

Saunders actually said, that all Pogba needs is a Scholes or a Pirlo alongside him in midfield.....strange, because that's all my arthritic elderly Aunt would need to look good as well...

Is she available this Saturday ......................... Wayne is asking that's all.

As a club the Rags have zero forward planning. They never planned for bacon face to go, we had more comprehensive plans involving jelly and ice cream! They have had no planning since. The accademy is run by either ex players with no experiance or coaches with no standing in the senior game i.e. not manager material. That leaves Giggs or Neville who have very little going for them, they would be better off with Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes or Roy Keane however they never get a mention as they have average track records (although Bruce and Hughes have done better than most managers with similar clubs). So looking beyond PEG I see nothing just a void! They will probbably have to take what they can get at the time!

I think Peg is running on empty, I genuinely do. He seems to have no idea how to utilise the players he's got, so why the fuck buy them to begin with? Outside pressure, maybe? Combover and Pisscan pulling the strings from behind while Peg just counts his money?
Whatever is going on it's certainly odd that they are as poor as they are. DeGea is looking more and more uncomfortable when he's under pressure, in fact he looks like an accident waiting to happen: although with that shambolic defence in front of him who wouldn't? Calton looks precisely what he is...over-rated and definitely over-hyped, and the Swedish Sweatstain is finding life in the Prem a damn site tougher than he ever thought it would be.
Peg just looks to me a pale-faced caricature of the man he once was. He has that haunted, hangdog expression, like a condemned man being led to the gallows. It's as if he doesn't really want to be there, like he's missing London and the life he had in the capital.

I will be very surprised if he lasts until May 2017.

Cundy sticking the boot in early:

'HAS ANYONE SEEN MATT BUSBY?'
'HAS ANYONE SEEN GEORGIE BEST?'

Bit near the knuckle, but there it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.