Talksport

They promote big Al getting pissed in the adverts ffs

The other thing which is a bit weird in this day and age is the constant name calling and bullying of some reporter guy they have called Moose?
He does sound a bit of a div but he gets it off all the presenters. Durham was saying how much Moose stinks the other day and every morning Brazil is calling him all sorts of names and belittling him.
I hope that one day the fkr sues em.
I've noticed the bullying.

Jim White seems to have been put on message recently as he used to compliment him on his show but now resorts to taking the piss like the rest of them.

They promote big Al getting pissed in the adverts ffs

The other thing which is a bit weird in this day and age is the constant name calling and bullying of some reporter guy they have called Moose?
He does sound a bit of a div but he gets it off all the presenters. Durham was saying how much Moose stinks the other day and every morning Brazil is calling him all sorts of names and belittling him.
I hope that one day the fkr sues em.
Moose is a city hating ****, so fuck him.

Amazes me Durham is still there - he's actually intelligent and knows his football. Bit sad, like watching a caged aniamal in the zoo - quite apt as his co-presenter sounds like a chimpanzee.

Last edited:
Amazes me Durham is still there - he's actually intelligent and knows his football. Bit sad, like watching a caged aniamal in the zoo - quite apt as his co-presenter sounds like a chimpanzee.

Bit of an insult for chimpanzees - they are intelligent animals .

Anyone else heard the 'Robogough' and Dr Dre rip-off ads? Painfully unfunny.

I also find the Porky Parry presenter profile utterly cringeworthy: 'I got a job in a petrol station so I had more money than my mates'. As if that fat odious bastard had any friends as a teenager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.