Talksport

Anyone else heard the 'Robogough' and Dr Dre rip-off ads? Painfully unfunny.

I also find the Porky Parry presenter profile utterly cringeworthy: 'I got a job in a petrol station so I had more money than my mates'. As if that fat odious bastard had any friends as a teenager.
Mate the whole station is an embarrassing casserole of shit. The stuff they come out with, the narrative they read from, it's a complete and utter joke. Only worth a listen when the rags get beat because they either A) go into complete meltdown or B) they brush it under the carpet and start telling lies about others and make themselves look absolute fools. How they get a license baffles me!!

Anyone else heard the 'Robogough' and Dr Dre rip-off ads? Painfully unfunny.

I also find the Porky Parry presenter profile utterly cringeworthy: 'I got a job in a petrol station so I had more money than my mates'. As if that fat odious bastard had any friends as a teenager.

he must of eaten every Mars bar in that petrol station the fat useless c*nt

I still laugh my head off whenever i watch that 'porky parry cinnamon challenge' on youtube; especially when he starts gargling like a demented walrus :)

Fucking cracker by Jim White, this morning. Him, Dean Saunders and Michael Gray bemoaning the standards of the modern defender.
Jim says " We all want to see goals, but not if you're conceding them".

Fucking cracker by Jim White, this morning. Him, Dean Saunders and Michael Gray bemoaning the standards of the modern defender.
Jim says " We all want to see goals, but not if you're conceding them".
I heard that and the dig at stones,3 old men prattling on about in my day we did it like this,pathetic twats,no understanding how the game has changed

I have to admit it, last night got to me.
I ended up turning it off.

It was Cundy and some Arsenal fan/presenter standing in for smacked arse.
You should've heard the pair of em. It was Pep bingo at it's best.

''Who does he think he is coming over here playing that way''
''He's only done it at ready made teams''

F**K OFF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.