Talksport

shill.gif

Cara on City actually referred to us as "That Club" the scouse twat in an assassination piece on Bravo and the back 4.
The piece was very accurate in that Bravo just isn't good enough and doesn't make saves other keepers like Degeah (Sp), Chech, Courtois etc make regularly. Actually laughed when he was reviewing the 2nd against Chelsea he said "Jesus Christ he's got to save that"
The back 4 got it as they consistently lose the ball in dangerous areas that lead to good goalscoring opportunities for the opposition. Cant argue with that tbh.

its shit isnt it. i feel bad enough when we lose but then the media spend a week filling papers with shit and bollocks and crap and making out pep is cracking up and the club is collapsing whilst the mighty liverpool charge on to league glory after their massive point at old scaffold, and the grand old team of toffees all of a sudden have the next class of 92 in youth coming through.

i know its click bait but it fucking works on me sometimes!

i get the feeling nobody likes us anymore :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.