Talksport

Haha!

Wray Parlour (can't roll his r's), just called Huddersfield manager " vargner' ' wanker' how do you say it?".

Please let that be a clip of the week!

I'd agree with most on here - Wilkins has a problem and is a problem. This isn't 1990 when Best rocked up pissed on Wogan or when Oliver Reed repeatedly turned up pissed on set - then we were all naive enough to put it down to them " being bit of a lad " and laughing at them. If Talkbollox were responsible they'd have got him off air and tried to insist he gets proper help. They aren't his employers - he's a freelancer - so whilst they don't have the employers responsibility to him they do have responsibility and a duty of care to their employees and having a pissed up alcoholic around the place could end up very badly.

However no more than what one would expect from the joke of a station
Wilkins was on air with Durham for 3 hrs, Durham has come on tonight pinpointing that during a half hour recording in a small studio today somebody had smelly hair and hes making a song and dance about it, if he can notice that why didn't he notice that Wilkins was shitfaced and do something about that, who knows though they might have done and we wont hear Fester again

Somehow i went from Wilkins lookalike to captain scarlett,that was weird lol

Is Wilkins still on the sauce then? i am on media blackout for a couple of days
Captain Scarlet is and always has been, Alan Hansen....totally improbable features, only explicable by plastic surgery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.