Talksport

Max Rushden was taking this piss this morning. Not out of us but his presenting partner on Friday. "Tomorrow I'm joined by that beacon of health and vitality Ray Wilkins"

Max Rushden was taking this piss this morning. Not out of us but his presenting partner on Friday. "Tomorrow I'm joined by that beacon of health and vitality Ray Wilkins"

He sounded sober this morning. However the breakfast show doesn't finish until 10am... plenty of time

Against my better judgement put talkragshite on whilst cooking last night, only lasted 5 mins of Gough and the ginge, well 15 mins as there were the usual adds, promos etc.

Apparently Bale should leave Real as he was sent off and join an English club so he can win world player of the year...... Imagine my surprise when it became a bale to rags love-in.

I remember listening to talksport while coming out the boro game I think and they were commentating a Chelsea game and half the time they were off topic.

C#nts going on about rags being in top four after the Bournemouth game,don't they realise if they do win this lunchtime then whatever happens in tonight's Liverpool match they will drop out again LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.