Talksport

The media hire them because of people like you who bite and phone in or text etc, his fathering skills should tell you all you need to know about the man ignore the backward fucker

Shouty Jim spent 30 minutes besmirching the good name of KDB. Kevin didn’t dive. No referee including Graham Poll or Keith Hackett even mentioned a dive. No other pro mentioned a dive.
Dermot Gallagher was asked the question on SSN Ref Watch and he said it was a foul therefore a penalty.
I’ve noticed with the media, if you praise City you then have to go on and make a negative comment.

The media hire them because of people like you who bite and phone in or text etc, his fathering skills should tell you all you need to know about the man ignore the backward fucker

I never ever listen to Talksport and haven't done for about eight years because as you say they do it to annoy the listeners. Unfortunately I had the misfortune of stumbling across the idiot not through choice, but whilst he was sharing his pearls of wisdom during half time of a live match. He was embarrassing and to listen to him you wouldn't have believed that he played the game at the highest level.

Shouty Jim spent 30 minutes besmirching the good name of KDB. Kevin didn’t dive. No referee including Graham Poll or Keith Hackett even mentioned a dive. No other pro mentioned a dive.
Dermot Gallagher was asked the question on SSN Ref Watch and he said it was a foul therefore a penalty.
I’ve noticed with the media, if you praise City you then have to go on and make a negative comment.
They know as well as we know it's the best team the premier league has ever seen, infact I'd go further my 1st game was in 1972 and I've never seen a better team period we will dominate for years to come and they know it, they wanted so much for pep to fail you can never play football in England the way he wants to play etc just sit back and smile exciting times are ahead for us my friend.

I do try to avoid the infernal station. However I am certain that if things continue as they are and Pep and this team start to collect trophies then the collective face of Talkshite will resemble a bulldog sucking piss off a thistle.

After the second Champions league win they will slowly slither across Manchester in the hope that nobody notices, and hoping everyone will think Talkshite have been nothing less than great fans of the club even through the darkest days.

I do try to avoid the infernal station. However I am certain that if things continue as they are and Pep and this team start to collect trophies then the collective face of Talkshite will resemble a bulldog sucking piss off a thistle.

After the second Champions league win they will slowly slither across Manchester in the hope that nobody notices, and hoping everyone will think Talkshite have been nothing less than great fans of the club even through the darkest days.

Must be a slow call day. The WUM reckon that Ota’s foul was worse than Kane’s or Alli’s.

6f0ad17968464600f5753ba3e6e802f7.jpg

Just in case ... here’s Kev getting his trailing ankle SAT ON ... TalkShite FFS, just do some due diligence before opening the shithole you breath out of

I was just saying to someone else that every pen we have had the media and talkshite have said they were dives,all cleared by the fa but they keep saying it,they are desperate to brand us cheats and that we are ahead of everyone because we are cheating
pep didn't go to the rags so get the fuck over it media,its pathetic

MOTD2 also did their best to get KDB banned for diving, they will try anything to stop us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.