Talksport

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by manimanc, 3 Nov 2014.

1. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Sounds like most posters on here that:-)

2. BJL_City

BJL_City

tis why they can't afford midweek cup games.

3. discopop

discopop

The fat bellend isn't giving it up with the Tosin non story, once again trying to tie in the empty seats angle.

4. unexpected item

unexpected item

He should be cleaning boots and sweeping the changing rooms rather than buying houses apparently.

5. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

Next time I am in town I will keep a look out for united youngsters sleeping rough and ask the few good ones if they want to come to City as we appear to be the only PL club that pay them.

6. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Tee-hee - Dipper on now worried that they are a stepping stone for players - Firminho on his way or Salah? Real reported as interested. He even had the audacity to say players are looking to move somewhere bigger!!?? Soon to be made to leave the cult no doubt

7. Free Ian Brown

Free Ian Brown

Yeah I heard that mate. I actually find Dom McGuinness to be reasonably impartial. He's a rag (I think) but doesn't really let that get in the way of trying to provide a balanced call on things. Brazil just spouts the populist view without any basis in facts. Quinn is a cockend.

8. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Well they've had Jamie Jackson on earlier. According to him City were almost 100% convinced they'd got VVD and were shocked to have lost out, Sterling is off if Sanchez comes according to Ally McCoist and Brazil came out with the rags are a bigger club and Sanchez would start every week so should go there. Not one of them thought to mention that by offering Mkhitaryan to them for nothing he's just thrown another player under the bus permanently.

9. unexpected item

unexpected item

And Tosin’s house buying gets a mention for the third day running...”an obscene amount of money” according to Brazil.

Someone in the rags PR dept is putting him up to it I reckon.

10. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

And there's no bigger wankstain than him the big fat pumpkin face freeloading bastard