Talksport

His opening line was "How bad was Aguero"............. I agree the Dippers deserved to win but the line was an attempt at generating calls....
So bad he will be picking up another championship medal. A domestic cup medal and possibly a CL medal at end of season.......yeah, He's bad real bad.....if only he was a dipper

I look forward to all Talksport presenters tomorrow running with the story "If Sanchez signs for utd he's going for the money".

Boiled Bollock "Manchester United destroyed Stoke last night; and with Sanchez on the verge of signing looks to destroy Peps City. Has Jose found the bargain player to lead United taking advantage of the Shellshocked blues?"

Boiled Bollock "Manchester United destroyed Stoke last night; and with Sanchez on the verge of signing looks to destroy Peps City. Has Jose found the bargain player to lead United taking advantage of the Shellshocked blues?"
Sure he'll make a point of mentioning all the empty seats at the sty last night

That red beachball headed fat prick can certainly spew some shit.
'Shellshocked' after losing 4-3, following 20 wins on the spin, fuck me what team on earth wouldn't love to have a
similar scenario? 'Take advantage' yeah, like they threw in the towel at 11 points adrift, and now it's 12, all of a
sudden they start getting a twitch on.

That red beachball headed fat prick can certainly spew some shit.
'Shellshocked' after losing 4-3, following 20 wins on the spin, fuck me what team on earth wouldn't love to have a
similar scenario? 'Take advantage' yeah, like they threw in the towel at 11 points adrift, and now it's 12, all of a
sudden they start getting a twitch on.
Has to sate the mourons !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.