Talksport

Ginola and fans complaining about how the game needs changing as the same teams dominate every season. I’d argue that it’s probably the most competitive it’s ever been. 4 teams have won the prem in the last 5 years. Throughout the first 20 years I think only 4 different teams won it. During those times it was always just a two way fight between the same two teams. Now there are 4 or 5 teams pushing for the title, just think they have the hump as we are setting a new standard and hate the fact that it’s city doing it and not one of the media darlings.

Ginola and fans complaining about how the game needs changing as the same teams dominate every season. I’d argue that it’s probably the most competitive it’s ever been. 4 teams have won the prem in the last 5 years. Throughout the first 20 years I think only 4 different teams won it. During those times it was always just a two way fight between the same two teams. Now there are 4 or 5 teams pushing for the title, just think they have the hump as we are setting a new standard and hate the fact that it’s city doing it and not one of the media darlings.

Have they mentioned the fact that Leicester won the league but just a couple of years ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.