Talksport

You had a sentence in your reply I NEVER LISTEN why don't you just not listen full stop can't understand why any blue would listen to the rag infested station
Because whilst we don't always see eye to eye with all their presenters, and everything they say and do, we do like to pick up news about the topical football stories of the day.

I understand Gough yesterday claimed that Tracey Neville being an international coach was a reason that PNeville will be a successful coach.
Outstanding.

Well its true that family traits do pass from person to person in the Neville family

Do you know Neville Neville was a sex pest

TS now trying to sort football out - extra points for scoring more goals and so on. Lambasting parking the bus without any irony. They appear unaware that Maureen first quoted the phrase in England and parking the bus is the Ushited way.............some mistake surely?

Talking about top 6 playing each other at either end of the season apparently that'll stop boring games in the middle of the season or using a handicap system like you can bet on at the bookies.....that'll really help if Southampton have a 20 point start on us!!!!!

Best idea I though of was to award/deduct points for goal difference but even that would mean bus parking against us.

TS now trying to sort football out - extra points for scoring more goals and so on. Lambasting parking the bus without any irony. They appear unaware that Maureen first quoted the phrase in England and parking the bus is the Ushited way.............some mistake surely?

They could make a start by removing Talk Sports licence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.