Talksport

We are blessed in so many ways and we all know we are (that we all know it and don’t take it for granted is in itself a blessing).

But never more so than to have this man as captain. Whatever the future holds for his playing career we have to keep this man involved with City.

I want him like Mr Book. At our club for the rest of his life. He’s that important to us.

We are blessed in so many ways and we all know we are (that we all know it and don’t take it for granted is in itself a blessing).

But never more so than to have this man as captain. Whatever the future holds for his playing career we have to keep this man involved with City.

I want him like Mr Book. At our club for the rest of his life. He’s that important to us.

This.

He has already said he won’t play for anyone else once his playing career at City finishes. So it’s looking this way I’d say.
Future City manager one day hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.