Talksport

Jordan speaks quite well. But like many others who do so, it camouflages the Shit that actually flows out of his gob.

His best line is that rather than managing his club to the edge of oblivion, he merely ran out of cash. And he delivers that line in such a beautiful way.

Fits in well with Jim White

There's almost the complete collection on Youtube in one video, in stitches.

How the fuck did they get away with it???.......totally amazing.....I introduced my wife to the show and for the first week she thought the phone in competitions were real, didn't twig it was Lard doing an impression of an Irishman, then again, she is a Rag!!!

How the fuck did they get away with it???.......totally amazing.....I introduced my wife to the show and for the first week she thought the phone in competitions were real, didn't twig it was Lard doing an impression of an Irishman, then again, she is a Rag!!!

I've just had to switch it off as i'm getting no work done through laughing

Why did they fall out?

Understand they are still big mates now, but felt they were told old for messing about and I think Lard (Marc Riley) wanted to do a more serious music based show. Big blues both of them and always stood up for us when required, even in the dark days. One of the very few mustn't miss radio shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.