Talksport

I try and give it a chance, but tonight it sunk to a new low.

Dean Saunders was an absolute prick.

I can only assume he was told to be like that to get mugs ring in.

Talk Shite really is the pits.

Dean Saunders is a bellend 100% of the time.

I don't know how he still gets work as a pundit following the Clough thing.

dean saunders advocating if you were an owner peg is a better manager than pep ffs his reasoning was hed scrape more wins in the 1st division than pep trying to play nice football
Dean Saunders would definitely vote for Dyche as Manager of the Year.

on way home from the match I happened to put it on and dean saunders advocating if you were an owner peg is a better manager than pep ffs his reasoning was hed scrape more wins in the 1st division than pep trying to play nice football

A view he feels vindicated by by the current Premier League table I assume - then fucking prick

He gets on that show because he talks so much shite it get people ringing in and texting. ££££££

They don't make any money from calls and texts, they make money from viewing figures and selling that to advertisers. The more they talk shite the more people write about it on football forums and the more people are persuaded to then listen in...

Saunders is a money white.

He'll gladly say whatever the producers tell him too. I bet you when he's on Jim Shites show later this week he'll be sucking our cock against shouty man's "Winning the CL is more special than winning the league"

There was debate on with Saunders agreeing I think with some caller that Miurinho had a more successful two years than Pep if rags won fa cup based on transfer fees paid per trophy won. An absolute bull contrived argument. I thought why am I wasting my time listening to this nonsense and switched off!

They don't make any money from calls and texts, they make money from viewing figures and selling that to advertisers. The more they talk shite the more people write about it on football forums and the more people are persuaded to then listen in...

yep they do its often said 13 p a minute on some shows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.