Talksport

Dippers ringing up pleading their innocence before going to play Roma. Talkshite happily provided the innocent scousers narrative.

Absolute nonsense today. You'd think they are playing in Syria next week, right up Jim Whites street all this hysterical shit.

They should be told what their complicit police force used to tell away fan's if they asked for help or protection at their hellhole, "You shouldn't have come, stay at home next time!"

just going to post the same,dipper fans aren't like that says jim white,they brought all the aggro they are going to get in Rome on themselves,attacking our team bus showed violence so they will get it back,in this case it's all their fault,whinning like babies now,i only had it on for 10 mins listening to them crying,fuck off

Whinging and moaning , Roma should be sanctioned by UEFA etc etc, no mention of the scum attacking our bus , or putting bricks through the windows of our supporters coach last year, they want respect off everyone but give non to anyone else, I hope they get the shit kicked out of em over there .

Whinging and moaning , Roma should be sanctioned by UEFA etc etc, no mention of the scum attacking our bus , or putting bricks through the windows of our supporters coach last year, they want respect off everyone but give non to anyone else, I hope they get the shit kicked out of em over there .
They WILL get the shit kicked out of them over there. Karma's a woman!

As the saying goes, scousers are outraged by everything and shamed by nothing.

Made me laugh when a scouser phoned in demanding UEFA should do something about the Roma fans, then suggested the game be played with no fans allowed in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.