Talksport

So Durham gone for:

Player of the year - Raheem Sterling
Young player of the year - Leroy Sane
Team of the year - Manchester City
Manager of the year - Pep Guardiola

Should be a good phone in!

Darren Lewis thinks neutrals want Liverpool to be in the final and to win it. Fuck right off.

They might well do.

But very few City supporters are neutral.

I can assure you that’s not the case. Everyone hates Liverpool as they have conflicted with nearly every top English club fan base in one way or another. Only Liverpool, Barca and Bayern fans will want Liverpool to win the final, in Barca and Bayern’s case because they want Real Madrid to lose more than because they want Liverpool to win necessarily

I can assure you that’s not the case. Everyone hates Liverpool as they have conflicted with nearly every top English club fan base in one way or another. Only Liverpool, Barca and Bayern fans will want Liverpool to win the final, in Barca and Bayern’s case because they want Real Madrid to lose more than because they want Liverpool to win necessarily

All right then, I will change my original post:

Most neutral fans might very well want Liverpool to win.

But very few are neutral.

Darren Lewis thinks neutrals want Liverpool to be in the final and to win it. Fuck right off.
If Arsenal get to the EL final, I’d like them to win it, as I would If Spuds or Chelsea had got to the CL final. But the Dippers? Not ever. If they win it, will they be the only team to win it that have never been domestic champions, whilst the CL has been going? European royalty my arse!

Fuck that rather the murders win it , then my gobshite mates wouldn’t be sing about Ronaldo , it’s just me I fucking hate United and everything that **** did for them .

One Michael Ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.