Talksport

the god Gerry Gow said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Johnny Vaughan sitting in for Colin Murray this week. What an absolute tosser in love with sound of his own voice. It's just a stream of shouty drivel with no structure and no interest.

Murray has grown on me these last couple of months and turned it on Monday on my way to work and couldn't tell what the f was going on.

Seemed to be a hail of noise and everyone talking at once. Persevered for a few minutes then heard that wanker Vaughan spouting bollocks.
Perfectly summed up. Murray started like that then they got some structure and meaningful content sorted out and it's now become a decent show.

waspish said:
Don't listen to it
This will be compulsive tonight only for the fact that they will never understand us and I want to hear an ex footballer and a 'former part time' City fan..Durham..point of view

Prestwich_Blue said:
Johnny Vaughan sitting in for Colin Murray this week. What an absolute tosser in love with sound of his own voice. It's just a stream of shouty drivel with no structure and no interest.

I clicked on this thread to make the same point.His Saturday show is bad enough and has had me switching stations ever since his appointment,now they have gone and given the gobshite even more airtime......A new low in their notorious history.

Fck me could they be any more blatant, was a set of back and fronts.

0YnR4vM.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.