Talksport

that photo of Goodison has clearly been photoshopped.....no scallies, no graffitti, no boarded up windows, no skaghead lying in the gutter, even the sun´s shining!!! Total fake!

What makes Jonny Vaughn or talkshite for that matter think that 3 hours of inane noise between 10 and 1 is a good radio show, absolute shite
H&J just had to humour th twat for a minute as he wouldn't shut up

mayo31 said:
One of the cars on the left looks like it has its window smashed with glass all on the floor

Radio probably gone, that would be right for that neck of the woods

Probably a dog got locked in the car with Talksport left on "for company"; couldn't take it any longer and decided to make a break for it. Very intelligent breed, the Manchester Terrier.

r.soleofsalford said:
according to that fat neckless twat brazil, we turned on our own team and booed them off the pitch at the final whistle against cska.

there`s me thinking i was booing the ref.

One of their reporters said the same thing on Wednesday night.

Fucking idiots!

Vienna_70 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
according to that fat neckless twat brazil, we turned on our own team and booed them off the pitch at the final whistle against cska.

Fucking idiots!

absolutly.
i booed the ref. never have and never will boo my team.

of course they know we booed the ref but that doesn't make good radio for the plastic rags that tune in and click away.

de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Fucking idiots!

absolutly.
i booed the ref. never have and never will boo my team.

of course they know we booed the ref but that doesn't make good radio for the plastic rags that tune in and click away.

The BBC's at it now!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29958922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29958922</a>

blue underpants said:
What makes Jonny Vaughn or talkshite for that matter think that 3 hours of inane noise between 10 and 1 is a good radio show, absolute shite

Could not put it bettar, perhaps typical of talkshite managements attitude in putting a braying donkey on for 3 hours. The self indulgent fool is beyond ridicule.

mrt4919 said:
blue underpants said:

Could not put it bettar, perhaps typical of talkshite managements attitude in putting a braying donkey on for 3 hours. The self indulgent fool is beyond ridicule.

Yet another product of the English public school system - a caricature of the type indeed but the usual braying Hee Haw loudmouth - had his old man been able to afford better than Uppingham school he would have been a shoe in for the Bullingdon Club

bluethrunthru said:
mrt4919 said:
blue underpants said:

Yet another product of the English public school system - a caricature of the type indeed but the usual braying Hee Haw loudmouth - had his old man been able to afford better than Uppingham school he would have been a shoe in for the Bullingdon Club

From Wikipedia:

Vaughan was educated at a state school, St Andrew's Primary School in Totteridge, Barnet and later at two independent boarding schools, the Bramcote School, Nottinghamshire[citation needed] and Uppingham School, Rutland.[5] During his school years he showed a talent for comedy,[3] playing the violin and singing.

So what happened?

Vienna_70 said:
bluethrunthru said:
mrt4919 said:

From Wikipedia:

Vaughan was educated at a state school, St Andrew's Primary School in Totteridge, Barnet and later at two independent boarding schools, the Bramcote School, Nottinghamshire[citation needed] and Uppingham School, Rutland.[5] During his school years he showed a talent for comedy,[3] playing the violin and singing.

So what happened?
Where's Rutland? i'v heard of it but it's always been a bit of a mystery to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.