Talksport

If give someone money to knock that fat ginger rag bastard out

I don't know why he loves the rags so much, from what I remember he was a fucking flop hated by most of their fans!

I just had to look it up and no my memory is correct! He was there two seasons, a grand total of 41 appearances in all competitions and score 16 goals......legend lol!!

Last edited:
Why anyone would listen to this station anytime is beyond me, but the boiled bollock is a whole new level, i would rather stick my cock in a wasps nest than listen to that **** first thing in a morning.

I don't know why he loves the rags so much, from what I remember he was a fucking flop hated by most of their fans!

I just had to look it up and no my memory is correct! He was there two seasons, a grand total of 41 appearances in all competitions and score 16 goals......legend lol!!
And he feels he's worthy enough to slag the likes of aguero, silva, toure, etc off sums him and talkshite up really

The boiler bollock and Ray Parlour talking about clattenberg , Parlour says that the fans want to see the top refs at tournaments eerrr no Ray we wanna see the top players at tournaments not the ref !

have to set your alarms next week for that rag twat eamon holmes. rag radio nothing about the cheating big nose and bent ref. farcical.

I heard that rag arsehole Brazil this morning saying he was gonna put money on Monaco to knock us out
Monaco are the hipster pick at the moment.
It's a bit like PSG were last season but when we knocked them out it was revised to them being the best team in a poor league and they really were nothing special.
Expect similar revisionism if we progress from this tie.

Chucked on talkragshite to listen to the build up for the Burnley game, presenter asked Alvin Martyn if Dyche was a contender for manager of the year if Burnley got to Wembley, he replied maybe but PEG is doing really well with the improvement at the swamp and Conte has a chance too.

Can't help themselves, got to get a raggy reference into everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.