Talksport

Well they said they needed someone "big enough" to sit in Brazil's chair and in Holmes they've found the right man, the fat cúnt

Love it ! Interesting how all these ugly or fat Northern Irishmen are 'lifelong' supporters of el raggos, Holmes, Kielty, Nesbitt, etc. Funny how none of them made the choice to support Bristol Rovers or Rotherham United, for example, as their English team when they were kids !

The Boiled bollock (Brazil) is having another holiday this week,that coont Eamon Holmes on tomorrow morning they are desperate.

Quote from the Smug lying twat
While Holmes, a regular host of ITV’s ‘This Morning’ and former Sky Sunrise presenter, said: “I worshipped Alan Brazil from the terraces of Old Trafford as a child and now to be in such a legend’s seat, albeit it for only two days, is an ambition fulfilled.”
Read more at http://talksport.com/press/talkspor...gs-breakfast-170216228028#g5Lcz3EbkmO4yTxB.99

Two points Holmes you fkn cretin, no fucker worshipped the boiled bollock at the Swamp, he was remembered as looking like Roger De Coursey and playing like Nookie Bear! Also you are the same fkn age as Brazil, so how the fk could you have watched him as a child?! Even Irani told more believable lies than this! And we all know RIIAC

While Holmes, a regular host of ITV’s ‘This Morning’ and former Sky Sunrise presenter, said: “I worshipped Alan Brazil from the terraces of Old Trafford as a child and now to be in such a legend’s seat, albeit it for only two days, is an ambition fulfilled.”
Read more at http://talksport.com/press/talkspor...gs-breakfast-170216228028#g5Lcz3EbkmO4yTxB.99

Two points Holmes you fkn cretin, no fucker worshipped the boiled bollock at the Swamp, he was remembered as looking like Roger De Coursey and playing like Nookie Bear! Also you are the same fkn age as Brazil, so how the fk could you have watched him as a child?! Even Irani told more believable lies than this! And we all know RIIAC

Utd fans used to spit on Brazil when he was warming up on the touch line. Such was the high regard his talents were held in.

"Fierce Hungry" after the show...

latest

Feck me. Just as well Peter Davenport isnt a radio presenter, Eamonn would have been wetting his knickers about it. Alan Brazil was gash, I cant see even the most blinkered rag ever worshipping him

Love it ! Interesting how all these ugly or fat Northern Irishmen are 'lifelong' supporters of el raggos, Holmes, Kielty, Nesbitt, etc. Funny how none of them made the choice to support Bristol Rovers or Rotherham United, for example, as their English team when they were kids !

I hope you're not suggesting they may be glory hunters... next you'll be accusing lifelong Cock-er-nee Rag, Andy Goldstein of being a glory-hunter!

I think you're being a bit harsh there. Brazil was born a full 6 months before Holmes, so they're not the same age at all........
Mind you, he was 25 when he went to the rags, when Holmes was erm...25!

Tbf I'm sure they were all Liverpool supporters as kids and only discovered their lifelong love of utd in the '90's

I hope you're not suggesting they may be glory hunters... next you'll be accusing lifelong Cock-er-nee Rag, Andy Goldstein of being a glory-hunter!
Very harsh on Goldstein. His dad is a lifelong rag after stopping for a piss at Birch services and seeing Paddy Crerend throwing up in the bog. It was only natural that young Andy followed in his footsteps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.