Talksport

Driving to work so put it on. Guest presenter Eamon Fatty rag twat Holmes. 7am news followed by 10 mins on Wiggy leaving scum 3 mins on the pie eating goalie. 30 seconds on our game.
Proof if any needed what a waste of anything it is.
They are hurting this morning, no doubt. They've just reviewed the game and the sportsmanship of the winning manager. Only trouble was, it was the Sutton v Arsenal game and Arsene Wenger, from Monday. 5-3 got a mention 3rd story on the news and then we had ten minutes on 'what would Alan do, compared to you Eamon'. They're just about to do tonight's Brit awards and the Leverkusen v Atletico game. I've had it on for 45 minutes and if I'd nipped out for a minute at half 7, you wouldn't even have known we'd played, let alone won. Still, I'd imagine it would be the same if it had been the rags....

Are they ever gonna talk about the fact that we were in one of the greatest ever CL matches last night? All I'm hearing about is a rumour about Rooney! Shocking

irish eamon broke out in utd song for no reason , " woke up this morning feeling fine " over someone talking , ignorant get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.