Talksport

I thought he was just waiting for the next batch of superheroes to come from their famed youth policy. The next lot will be known as Mourinho's misfits, as if they were any good, we'd have them!

No – I meant he'll probably spunk £500million – I even highlighted it in bold italics!!!

No – I meant he'll probably spunk £500million – I even highlighted it in bold italics!!!
Yes, I know exactly what you meant. I was just trying to put some levity into the comment.

It will be very magnanimous for him to keep so many ageing "superstars" out of retirement homes. Short term fixes are his speciality - he doesn't believe in long term planning as he is never at a club long enough to see the outcome.

I wouldn't mind it if they got rid of Darren Gough. Durham to be fair seems knowledgeable and is mainly on a wind up but Gough knows fuck all. Why is an ex cricketer talking about football?

I wouldn't mind it if they got rid of Darren Gough. Durham to be fair seems knowledgeable and is mainly on a wind up but Gough knows fuck all. Why is an ex cricketer talking about football?
An ex-cricketer talking shite about football is no worse than an ex-footballer taking shite about football. Shite is shite whatever the source.

One of the best presenters they have ever had Brian Moore has had a heart attack yesterday, seriously ill in hospital, get well soon Brian

One of the best presenters they have ever had Brian Moore has had a heart attack yesterday, seriously ill in hospital, get well soon Brian
That's sad. I like Brian Moore, he's a good presenter and a fair pundit. Didn't he post on here at one time? Hope he makes a full recovery.

On Gough, yes he's a cricketer, but he's also a football fan. His opinion is just as valid as ours. I don't always agree with him, but I don't mind him.

I can't believe this station survives and doubt it will for much longer !
What I can't believe is the club spends a fortune advertising tickets still left for this or that fixture with them whilst they spend hours criticising how we struggle to fill stadium talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Whenever I heard Brian Moore commentating on rugby union he comes over as an opinionated arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.