Talksport

Durham is a proper mug who surrounds himself with thick people to make him sound clever. There really isn't any reason for Blues to listen and get annoyed.

They can't, they love being outraged by that shite so they can run on here and tell us just how outraged they are. They're hooked, poor things :-)
Now this is a top post. Sadly, it's true of many other things as well as talk sport. I watched the youth cup game on Monday and the commentator said that, although there were large parts of Stamford Bridge not open, there were very few empty seats in the parts that were. Now, I thought he meant, that there was a good turn out to watch the two consistently best youth teams in the country. It wasn't until I logged on to BM, that I realised he was having yet another dig at City having empty seats. As I am obviously not able to properly understand words or what lies beneath every comment, I am always grateful to 'outraged of bluemoon', for putting me straight...........

Note to self.... Put some (more) CD's in car!
Cundy was cringeworthy last night. Saying we are years behind Chavski.
Cu nty more like!
He might be right. They won the Prem two seasons ago and will probably win it this year. OK they've done it with the odd blind official to help but they continued to strengthen rather than treading water as we did after winning it in 2012, and they'd probably have had a much better season last time had they not started with such an arsehole of a manager.
We still have a lot of work to do as Pep continues his quest to re-invent the wheel. Not add tyres for comfort, brakes for safety and use alloy for lightness, but re-invent the entire fucking thing.
He's trying to produce something incredibly complex; something that might be alien to many of the players currently at his disposal. But last night a set of donkeys showed hard work and thuggery can derail our masterpiece in the making.
I think the Chavs have a better balance of skill and muscle. We are just pure skill.

Cundy must of forgotten about last season. Believe it or not we are lot closer to Chelsea than the league points gap suggests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.