Talksport

Great piece from Football365 about Talkshite. Really sums it up: http://www.football365.com/news/state-of-the-nation-on-tv-and-radio-talksport

Just wasted ten minutes of my life reading that. What a load of badly written, contradictory, nonsense.

The author sounds like a bit of a snob who seems to have confused the BBC's remit with that of Talksport.

Talksport has some very good programmes and some not very good programmes, much like any other radio station.

Only talksport could find a way to be ultra negative after a 5-0 City win

Enlighten us
Perry Groves just spent 15 minutes destroying Guardiola, not one positive comment. If you didn't know the score you would have genuinely thought we had lost by a few goals. It was bitterness at it's finest.

Perry Groves just spent 15 minutes destroying Guardiola, not one positive comment. If you didn't know the score you would have genuinely thought we had lost by a few goals. It was bitterness at it's finest.
Never listen to the twats perry groves for fuck sake,they can't even get proper footballers to slag us off I'd fuck em off mate shite show.

Enlighten us
I would hazard a guess it went something like. Pep's no Jose, doesn't get the PL, what's he doing to Joe Hart, he's been found out by the PL, doesn't do tackles, he's been found out by the PL, he's no Jose, Utd Utd Utd Utd, palace poor, he's been found out by the PL, what's Pep ever won, Utd Utd Utd, he's no Mourinho, no tactics, he's been found out by the PL. Or something along those lines........

I would hazard a guess it went something like. Pep's no Jose, doesn't get the PL, what's he doing to Joe Hart, he's been found out by the PL, doesn't do tackles, he's been found out by the PL, he's no Jose, Utd Utd Utd Utd, palace poor, he's been found out by the PL, what's Pep ever won, Utd Utd Utd, he's no Mourinho, no tactics, he's been found out by the PL. Or something along those lines........
Your forgot the classic "When he was at Barcelona and Bayern teams at the bottom of the league just let you win whereas the Premier League is not like that." Bearing in mind we have just beaten a lower league team by 5 goals. Clearly irony is not something Perry Groves has a very good grasp on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.