Talksport

If the rags lose we should all phone in and goad him about it, call after call until he cries and then laugh at him about it.

Why are City fans ringing in tonight ffs
Cundy and smacked arse Goldstein calling us a failure don't take the bait blues.

Foillowing the united match I tuned into these two clowns and instantly thought it was fucking drivel even by Talk Shite's standards, so played a CD

Last night I stupidly tried again and came to the conclusion that it is Talk Shite's second worse programme

Foolishly turned it on and they laughed at the lady who called saying she cried at the send off zabaletta got. Turned it off learnt my lesson

That Jackie is a clueless fucking prick and an embarrassment to all City fans

Foillowing the united match I tuned into these two clowns and instantly thought it was fucking drivel even by Talk Shite's standards, so played a CD

Last night I stupidly tried again and came to the conclusion that it is Talk Shite's second worse programme

That Jackie is a clueless fucking prick and an embarrassment to all City fans
Wonder if T.O.J. has flashed her tits at Goldstein?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.