Talksport

Wouldn't surprise me if they get full EPL radio rights after next season too as the BBC seems he'll bent on losing all sports coverage.

Literally never listened to talksport... Anyone worth listening to on there?

Not at all. Everyone seems to hate it but then they carry on tuning in the next day. Can't believe there's 807 pages about it here.

I used to listen to it for a laugh with my dad years ago but after a while it's just predictable and not as funny.

Pretty much like being read any comment section on threads relating to City on Reddit Soccer. With a pinch more alcoholism.

It's 75% adverts/promotional stuff and blowing sugar up the backside of whoever is being interviewed. When they do discus football it's 90% about the team's the presenters support-Chelsea, rags, Spurs, Pool. When City and Arsenal get a mention its usually negative, presenters having a laugh or some garbage about us ruining football.

Dylan the bitter rag "its not fair they ain't got any fans and don't bring through youth" hahaha then slags off pep fuck off bitter rag **** wait for us to finish our shopping then use can have the scraps!!!!!!

It's 75% adverts/promotional stuff and blowing sugar up the backside of whoever is being interviewed. When they do discus football it's 90% about the team's the presenters support-Chelsea, rags, Spurs, Pool. When City and Arsenal get a mention its usually negative, presenters having a laugh or some garbage about us ruining football.

^^^This 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.