Talksport

I agree.

But as it's owned by Murdoch they'll quite happily allow that to sew discord and division in British society.

They were discussing racist slurs, inequality and the like all morning, so when I heard the United fan talking in those terms I thought that they may at least have commented appropiately.

I also got to thinking how many black presenters they employ. Not too sure but will keep my eye on that

They were discussing racist slurs, inequality and the like all morning, so when I heard the United fan talking in those terms I thought that they may at least have commented appropiately.

I also got to thinking how many black presenters they employ. Not too sure but will keep my eye on that
On the main sports station I think there's only the mirror jurno Darren Lewis? With token woman Georgie Bingham at weekends. Says it all really....

The thing is, ''Yanks'' are Americans and solely Americans..... but the term ''Arabs'' encompasses many countries over a vast area. It is the equivalent to referring to all in the Indian sub continent as ''Pakis'' - which we all know to be an offensive term.
No it isn't.
There is a League of Arab States and the term Arabs is a demonym.

On the main sports station I think there's only the mirror jurno Darren Lewis? With token woman Georgie Bingham at weekends. Says it all really....

Ah yes of course Darren Lewis. I have heard his fine paper reviews. Informative and neutral.

Gotta laugh at how they snarl down the phone and hammer their keyboards telling us that they don't care about us.

Anyhow back to TS.
So much of their content is sponsored. A full 5 mins of ads about vans and builders merchants followed by a money generating competition followed by a guy from Paddy Power giving our some odds while dropping his employers' name as many times as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.