Talksport

For me Kelly and Cundy are the best on there they mainly talk sense and truths.

I find Kelly is genuinely excellent when talking about other sports and he knows his football of course but the Spurs bias is never far away but out of all the main presenters he can talk about other sports with as much passion as he does with football, Cundy well its the radio 6 button as soon as he comes on for me.

Listening to them on the week end Cascarino said he was not aware cycling was a competitive sport until the London Olympics even though he lived in France for a while!!!! Later his co presenter stated that some cyclists had negative body fat???? How thick can you be?

Listening to them on the week end Cascarino said he was not aware cycling was a competitive sport until the London Olympics even though he lived in France for a while!!!! Later his co presenter stated that some cyclists had negative body fat???? How thick can you be?

All depends on your body fat ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.