Talksport

I heard Ray " Sanchez is probably the best attacker in the Premier League" Parlour, backtracking and now finding all sorts
of negatives in the said players game.

Heard the genius that is cascarino this morning telling us that "Lacazette's goal scoring record last season was comparable to Ronaldo and Messi's- only not so many!
Not comparable at all then !

Heard the genius that is cascarino this morning telling us that "Lacazette's goal scoring record last season was comparable to Ronaldo and Messi's- only not so many!

Aye. Heard him and Jim White bemoaning the abuse they get, when they get something wrong.
They talk that much shite, it's hard to know what point they are making.

I've still to hear Cascarino finish a sentence

Given Lukaku is going to the scum....I recommend avoiding the wankfest that will be on this shite station all week.
They'll not be able to help themselves.....

Of course it is. Everything is comparable, it's how we make decisions.

You can compare an Audi RS5 with a lada, Kate Beckinsale with Grotbags the witch, or City's academy with the rags'. You could even compare totally different things like a million quid and a paper bag full of poo.

I know which one I'd rather have.

Of course it is. Everything is comparable, it's how we make decisions.

You can compare an Audi RS5 with a lada, Kate Beckinsale with Grotbags the witch, or City's academy with the rags'. You could even compare totally different things like a million quid and a paper bag full of poo.

I know which one I'd rather have.
Kate Beckinsale

Had it on awhile today as Mrs Moon was sick of Deep Purple, Rainbow, Guns 'n' Roses etc while traveling back from Oxford.

They had Brennan on who came across really good and positive turning the 15 mins he was on into pro-City, as the presenter was on the 'City was to pay Sanchez £400k per week' narrative.

Talkragshite=arseoles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.