Talksport

Phone in was about who do you think will challenge/win the prem this season.

Blue phoned up and said he thought it would be between City and Rags. His rational was because he discounted Spurs due to playing games at wembley and said Pool and Chavs will struggle because of european football with prem football.

Quinn started gobbing off saying that the Blue was arrogant writing off other teams. To which the Blue replied with only one team can win it, and said if Quinn had said a team then would that make him arrogant for writing off the other three teams.. Quinn theb said its too early to predict who will win the prem when Blue said then why have a phonr in to discuss it?

Danny Kelly was embaressed and quickly moved things along.

That's perfect. They'll be hoping blues keep not phoning in then this season.

Blue phoned up and said he thought it would be between City and Rags. His rational was because he discounted Spurs due to playing games at wembley and said Pool and Chavs will struggle because of european football with prem football.

Quinn started gobbing off saying that the Blue was arrogant writing off other teams. To which the Blue replied with only one team can win it, and said if Quinn had said a team then would that make him arrogant for writing off the other three teams.. Quinn theb said its too early to predict who will win the prem when Blue said then why have a phonr in to discuss it?

Brilliant that, only thing I disagree with is the choice of the two at the top, for me it would
be City and Chelsea, but as yet I wouldn't stake my plums on it.
I just can't see the Rags challenging, there is only De Gea who would even be considered by our
team.

So he fucking should be. Discussing Pep's failings and whether he got a shock from the Premier League last season, he said
"Well he knew what it would be like away at United and LIverpool, from the Champions League. It's at places like Southampton and
West Brom, you have to watch out". Fucking know nowt.

So he fucking should be. Discussing Pep's failings and whether he got a shock from the Premier League last season, he said
"Well he knew what it would be like away at United and LIverpool, from the Champions League. It's at places like Southampton and
West Brom, you have to watch out". Fucking know nowt.

Wasn't away at WBA and Southampton 7-0 Pep?

Hahaha! Tuned in right at the end just as Quinn ended the call with the regular "I'm not having that, had enough of you" pooh-pooh.

Beautifully executed trap whoever it was!

seems the incompetence is now reaching out to their so called finance guru Henk Potts. This morning he was updating us on PUMA's 10% share price increase and attributed the increase to us all now buying tracks bottoms from the 80's. Personally I found a 10% share increase somewhat strange. Had a look and its PUMA Biotechnology who have found a breast-cancer treatment for medical use. So, anybody who's hedged on Henk Potts expertise this morning may have been disappointed.

seems the incompetence is now reaching out to their so called finance guru Henk Potts. This morning he was updating us on PUMA's 10% share price increase and attributed the increase to us all now buying tracks bottoms from the 80's. Personally I found a 10% share increase somewhat strange. Had a look and its PUMA Biotechnology who have found a breast-cancer treatment for medical use. So, anybody who's hedged on Henk Potts expertise this morning may have been disappointed.

Laughable!

Is there not some sort of regulatory body that could/should strike him off for such poorly researched/misleading statements on national radio?

Laughable!

Is there not some sort of regulatory body that could/should strike him off for such poorly researched/misleading statements on national radio?
Classic case of abusing ones position to influence financial markets whilst dressing it up as a genuine mistake. I wonder how much he made on the deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.