Talksport

Classic case of abusing ones position to influence financial markets whilst dressing it up as a genuine mistake. I wonder how much he made on the deal?

They are different companies in different industries. It's like confusing 'Bayer' with 'Bauer', just because the sound the same

As always, like most 'experts' on the radio, there will be very little/no comeback at all

seems the incompetence is now reaching out to their so called finance guru Henk Potts. This morning he was updating us on PUMA's 10% share price increase and attributed the increase to us all now buying tracks bottoms from the 80's. Personally I found a 10% share increase somewhat strange. Had a look and its PUMA Biotechnology who have found a breast-cancer treatment for medical use. So, anybody who's hedged on Henk Potts expertise this morning may have been disappointed.
What a stupid cnut he is,should be taken outside and shot ..

Heard Merson on with Danny Kelly this morning (Boiled Bollock having a sick day... again!)
Surprisingly he was complimentary towards us, said he thought we'd win the league and that Arsenal should sell Sanchez.

H&J talking about snail racing at the moment. Two of the competing snails in the World Championships were named 'Slow Farah' and 'Uslime Bolt'.

They were about to discuss how much money we were spending this morning,i didn't bother listening,not heard them do a similiar discussion on the rags spending,it's all very tedious,i only put it on now when i'm making breakfast and tea

They were about to discuss how much money we were spending this morning,i didn't bother listening,not heard them do a similiar discussion on the rags spending,it's all very tedious,i only put it on now when i'm making breakfast and tea
Yes only turned on when making lunch in kitchen. They have journo on doing exactly the same. Charlie Wyatt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.