Talksport

If we get Sanchez I agree. It will be as nearly as good of a sunmer as when old Shieky himself took over. And yes it will fucking piss a lot off ha

According to the Muppets on the Jim white show spuds have the best forward line in the prem and Kane will be top scorer by a mile ! To be fair to Jimbo he is laughing at them openly . The two talking heads reckon city don't have a chance cos we won't "Gel".

That's exactly what the so-called experts said when Bobby brought in Merlin, Yaya, Aleks, etc in his first summer.

They didn't gel too badly, did they?

Great few days for me to have man flu, sat here on the couch listening and like you say their bitterness is a joy to behold, hope i'm ill when we sign Sanches
Had 5 days in hospital, no sky sports so was using my mobile data up, no fucking WiFi in MRI anyway home now and off work for a few weeks so can keep up to date with all the goings on. And hopefully recovered enough for the trip to Brighton, :)

Had 5 days in hospital, no sky sports so was using my mobile data up, no fucking WiFi in MRI anyway home now and off work for a few weeks so can keep up to date with all the goings on. And hopefully recovered enough for the trip to Brighton, :)
Small time. Left hospital last Friday after just over 4 weeks in total - 2 in Stepping Hill and 2 in Wythenshawe. Robbing bastards nicked my left big toe!
Now it's a race to be fit enough to get to the Everton game.

No wifi in SH, but OK in Withy - could keep up with Bluemoon at least. Glad to be home.

Small time. Left hospital last Friday after just over 4 weeks in total - 2 in Stepping Hill and 2 in Wythenshawe. Robbing bastards nicked my left big toe!
Now it's a race to be fit enough to get to the Everton game.

No wifi in SH, but OK in Withy - could keep up with Bluemoon at least. Glad to be home.
First time I have been in hospital since I had my tonsils out when I was 12, 62 now the food is dire couldn't eat it lived off sandwiches, the thought of being in the length of time you were in there would drive me mad

very disappointed in all bluemooners Durham just been goading you into phoning in and not one person bite
" harry the goal machine Kane " should leave spur's now and move to yes you guess Man United so he'll win thing's in his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.