Talksport

Did anyone hear Matt Scott on the Jim White show this morning ? He claimed that City must be paying players through an offshore bank account to get over the FFP .
He said he had know proof of this but it must be the only way we can attract so many good players.
You just know the next next thick rag twat you meet will be quoting this as fact
Did anyone hear Matt Scott on the Jim White show this morning ? He claimed that City must be paying players through an offshore bank account to get over the FFP .
He said he had know proof of this but it must be the only way we can attract so many good players.
You just know the next next thick rag twat you meet will be quoting this as fact

I believe matt Scott clubs baby seals ,drowns kittens and exposes himself to blind people ,now I have no proof of this as such but everything points to it.

Nothing to do with us paying top dollar for these players and paying them top wages then?

Still stinks to me that the Rags claim not to have paid anything to Pogba's agent – even though he made £41mil out of the deal!

Stand to be corrected but I thought it had been accepted that Juventus had paid Riola 21 million and that the rags were paying him 4 million each season for the length of his contract.

I believe matt Scott clubs baby seals ,drowns kittens and exposes himself to blind people ,now I have no proof of this as such but everything points to it.

I met mourinho last year and he did mention something about a mad scott shagging old ladies.
hi matt

and now playing on talkshit there has been a request by PEP for some music to all the others moaning
roy orbison runnin' scared lyrics

Stand to be corrected but I thought it had been accepted that Juventus had paid Riola 21 million and that the rags were paying him 4 million each season for the length of his contract.
On what planet would the selling club pay the agent of the player they are losing?

Mourinho is a charismatic character who can get anyone to sign for him.......? Yeah right. Talking about Bale to the Rags right now, and unusually Brazil is saying they might well Bale to fund Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.