Talksport

This asshole has been calling us 'the Frankenstein club' the second week in row.
I heard some of that,the bile in his his voice talking about our owner twice plus the comment you said,walker was 50m and he is just average and how we ruin football,what a prick,i thought jim had a bit more about him to never correct him or his guests,i thought about educating them but they would just take the piss and cut me off

....but a Chinese bloke investing £200 million of his own personal wealth in Southampton is "football evolution"
He sounds like the old geezer in the pub ranting on about how good things used to be.

Got plenty of rags biting over Sir Joseph calling them sad losers who want to tag onto winners. One rang up and furiously defended his raggyness saying he supports them because of Team Beckham!

Think he proved his point.

You are joking. He is advising Liverpool or everton to sign Diego costa
How can that show football knowledge.

I presume you were havin a laugh with that post.

I was talking about what he was saying on Saturday ?

Anyways do you think Costa would get in Liverpool or Everton first eleven if he signed 4 either ?

Crimson Clive speaking about how he followed the rags home and away during a documentary on football commentary. Tell us what we don't know already. It's actually a listenable programme compared to their usual wummery shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.