Talksport

Glossed over the blue who quite rightly pulled them up about the none red cards and the release of frustration with the goal. Murphy asking who should have got a red before being pulled up by Lyndsey Hipgrave.

Bitter scouse ****.

Bob Mills whoever he is sounds pissed everyday, should be with them pricks the two mikes car crash radio
He's a comic, script writer by trade. He's been told to be more of a wum by white. Under Murray he was there for laughs and for his passion with lower league football.

I think his time is coming to an end on that show and he'll return to his comedy show on TalkRadio and occasional cameo on Fighting talk. Where he's more natural and comfortable.

Fucking Jason Cundy on Drivetime, asked about Stirling's red card , "Yes it was right" , "you can't have fan rushing onto the pitch, what if they was a 6 year kid there, they would of got crushed" . The thing for me is, if this was a Chelsea player , he would be the first one shouting it's a disgrace ! He is so anti City it's unbelievable, if City found a cure for cancer , he would moan the test tubes are wrong !

Fucking Jason Cundy on Drivetime, asked about Stirling's red card , "Yes it was right" , "you can't have fan rushing onto the pitch, what if they was a 6 year kid there, they would of got crushed" . The thing for me is, if this was a Chelsea player , he would be the first one shouting it's a disgrace ! He is so anti City it's unbelievable, if City found a cure for cancer , he would moan the test tubes are wrong !
Someone should ask his opinion on Alonso’s second goal last week.

He's a comic, script writer by trade. He's been told to be more of a wum by white. Under Murray he was there for laughs and for his passion with lower league football.

I think his time is coming to an end on that show and he'll return to his comedy show on TalkRadio and occasional cameo on Fighting talk. Where he's more natural and comfortable.

Bit of a side, but Bob Mills is brilliant on Fighting Talk!

f776461d9538949f03227d993d387e24.jpg

I just read this having my breakfast. Coffee everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.