Talksport

I thought they controlled themselves really well considering how they managed to all avoid actually trying to run on the pitch, in spite of running down seemingly to invade the pitch.

" Hold me back mate, or I swear I'll.......no ? Right... I'll hold myself back "

Amazing how they are all fighting to get past each other, taking it it turns to not actually go anywhere
Chortle.

Bob Mills with shouty man White. In reference to PSG beating Celtic and City demolishing Feyenoord: "That's what money has done to football." FFS the last time Feynoord were in the CL was 15 years ago and they last won it in 1970. How is that our fault?
No mention of the fact that Jim White's entire career has been subsidised by Murdoch and the "so called money in football." Bob Mills should be ashamed of himself. He's happy to take the Murdoch dollar.

30 minutes into H&J and not even a mention in passing, despite starting with a round up of last night's action.

Default position for all media with us is if things are going well ignore, but if there's a negative to accentuate then pile in.

It's Thursday late morning and Dean Saunders is still banging on Salah doing two runs past Ota and how Liverpool could have been 2-3 nil up. Can some native Englishman tell me what is colloquialism for beyond pathetic and still being paid for that?
Heard this and posted about it on the media thread, the guy is beyond delusional and loves the sound of his own voice

My mate just said that Talkshite are about to actually praise us so turned it on. First thing I heard was....
Durham "Can you repeat that? Kyle Walker world class hahahaha. Seriously? What's he done for you so far? Wow?"
Caller "Name me a better one (right back) at the moment"
Durham (pause and couldn't answer him) "well lets get people to phone in (and laugh at City) and say is Kyle Walker world class"
Gough (patronising laughter) "Valencia is quite good"
Off button pressed

Durham, why were Liverpool fans giving Sterling grief for wanting to leave yet clapped Coutinho onto the pitch last night, this should be good

Durham, why were Liverpool fans giving Sterling grief for wanting to leave yet clapped Coutinho onto the pitch last night, this should be good
what was the result/scousers ringing in slagging raz off cos were not barca

what was the result/scousers ringing in slagging raz off cos were not barca
One or two were coming out with that crap about Barca but some were saying how two faced their own fans were, Durham was laying into most of them

Put this on for 60 seconds this morning, Barton saying Luiz shouldn't have been sent off as he didn't break his leg, it's a mans game and a contact sport, suppose going off that logic if you punch someone it's a red, but if you miss it's only a yellow.

Turned it straight back off.

Also when discussing Liverpool he said " CL attack, Championship defence" no he may be right in that their attack is better than their defence but they couldn't beat Burnley due to their own attack!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.