Talksport

Let me get this straight, those claiming to be City fans on there are actually on the wind up, but no blue would ever do that in return? Really?

Let me get this straight, those claiming to be City fans on there are actually on the wind up, but no blue would ever do that in return? Really?
When they talk about rag or dipper players in a positive way normally there own fans ring up and join in with the praise but when they talk our players a few ring in slagging them off,blues just don't bother much with all that

This morning just before 10am, Barry was on saying how proud he was to beat Giggs' record, seeing as he's so respected and achieved so much

Joey Barton was the guest presenter and said something like "Gareth Barry might want to think again as there's plenty of traits of Giggs Personality that nobody would want... if you know what I mean"

The boiled bollock nearly choked to death

This morning just before 10am, Barry was on saying how proud he was to beat Giggs' record, seeing as he's so respected and achieved so much

Joey Barton was the guest presenter and said something like "Gareth Barry might want to think again as there's plenty of traits of Giggs Personality that nobody would want... if you know what I mean"

The boiled bollock nearly choked to death

It was a LOL moment. Though Barton has a wonderfully thick skin to be able to adjudicate on other players behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.